I tRieD tO bRiNg iT baCk.. TypInG lIkE wERe iN SevEntH GrAdE aGaIn wAs SuRe tO bE A HiT. WhO dOesNt LiKe rEadInG ThIs aLL dAy LonG?
ArmEd wIth ThE aNnoYinG cHarM thAt iS ViShAl A NaIk, My deTerMinaTioN tO NoT bE DeFeaTed, A ClEvEr TiP PasSed oN tEaChInG mE tHe TecHNIqUe To TyPe LIkE ThiS eASieR (HelLo cApS lOck) aNd tHe haNdY KeYbOaRd oN mY CeLl PhoNe, It wAs aLL tOo EaSy.
iT sTarTed wItH aLi. TexT aBoUt BaskEtbaLL toNighT. mY ReSpoNse: WoRd. AlI: "cute" mE: I'm brinGiNg iT bAcK. AlI: FaGgOt. Me: "SeE, You'Re DoiNg iT tOO!" AlI haS noT resPonDed tO thAt, oR aNy OthEr tExt AlL DaY.
CFaN:"ali says stop typing like a girl?" mE: "aLi LOvEs iT" CfAn: "hahaha ali is refusing to speak to you" Me: "He EveN JoiNed In! He CaLLeD mE A "FaGgOt"! SeE iTs CatChiNg oN! FaN:"ok i am so not talking to you anymore" Me: 'AwwWWw :'(" fAn: "hahaha bYe" mE: "sEE YouRe DoiNg It ToO!" mE: "KrIsTiE aNd JacKy HaVe DroPPeD mE aLso..." CfAn: "uhhh i can see why?!" mE: "DonT hAtE BaBy GirL. WhiCh BTw, BabY GiRl tYpEd LiKe ThAt LoOkS So iNsaNElY AwEsOmE!" fAn: "ok that is SO not awesome. are we in 7th grade again when i was AzNSwEettEe?!" mE: "I NeVeR hAd aN Sn LiKe ThAt!"
Me: "WoUld You StiLL taLk tO mE iF i TyPed LiKe ThiS?" KrIstIe: "nO" Me: "::TeAr::"
Me: "WoUld You StiLL taLk tO mE iF i TyPed LiKe ThiS?" jAckY: "OMG i think ppl stopped typing that way in jr high. i hated it back then too. so please dont. who did that to you?" mE: "I'm BriNgInG iT bAcK!" mE: "AlI anD ChriStiNe hAvE alREadY DeciDeD tO StOp TalKinG tO mE" JaCKy: "i think i might too bc i have to actually look at what ur typing instead of just knowing by skimming. you need to stop. ur typing too fast for someone whos capping and uncapping" mE: ":'(" JacKY : "dont be sad" mE: "KriStiE dRoppEd mE AlSo..." jaCKy: "ur losing all ur friends. have u had ur fun now?" mE: "I ThiNk MaYbE aFtEr I WriTe My BlOg POst AbOuT bRinGinG iT bAcK..." JAckY: "and i assume youll be writing in this manner as well?" mE: "yoU KnoW ThiS!!!"
gRaNT: "bRinGinG WhaT baCk? tyPinG LyKE DiS" mE: "yUp iVe AlrEaDy gOtTeN tWo pEoPLe tO stOP tALkiNG To mE" gRaNT: "im not surprised" mE: "Its AlMosT tOO mUch But I doNt waNt tO gIvE uP sO eaSIlY" mE: "jUsT lOsT a ThiRD frIeND" gRaNT: "hAhAhAhA hoW LoNG wILL it LAsT?" mE: "aT ThiS rAtE, I wiLL hAvE nO mOrE frIeNDs tO tALk tO bY ToniGHt" gRaNT: "heHe" mE: "mAkE thAt FoUr" gRaNT: "make it five. i'm blocking you" mE: "oUcH"
eRiC: "i'm still your friend!" mE: "YaY!"
AlThO ThE oNlY pEopLe To CarRy ThRouGh oN NoT TalkInG tO Me HaVe BeEn AlI anD KriStiE. EverYoNe ElSe StiLL PuTs Up wiTh It, oR EvEn JoiNeD iN!!! My ConClusiOn Is: I wOnt LoSe ThAt ManY FriEndS RiGhT AwAy, sOmE wiLL EveN JoIn My CruSAde.. AnD ThAt I hAvE A HoRrIbLe HeaDaChE BecAuSe It HaS taKeN mE 30 MinuTeS tO TypE ThIs.
I TrIed To BriNg It BaCk, BuT I FaiLed. It Is TiMe To AdmIT DeFeaT.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment